Blogger maintenance has cramped not only my style, but everybody elses in the blogs

Durn scheduled maintenance by Blogger has really cramped my style...I write a satirical piece, get some really cool comments by readers here, especially Donnetta Lee and Mona, I go to anwer back in commment and shoot a blank. My own comments will not appear. Nor,all of a sudden anybody elses. What's with all this static. I know Facebook gets dysfunctional like that, but hardly ever blogger.
Let's hope I have access to my own blog today.
Makes ma appreciate the old movie, 2001. Have we placed to much reliance on the Web...Seems it can be made to disappear just like that.
Oh well. I went to a college some have called Rock University.
##
2 Comments:
Holy cow.
I can finally get into my own comment space!
In answer to Donnetta on my blog entry just before this one, "Trying to write SF"
David Allenby Smith, my late uncle by marriage, used to say some of THEM landed here millions of years ago, had some sandwiches for lunch and left.
...And the sandwiches evolved and became us.
Queer thing from a former Audubon film editor. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home